The perfect way to treat the one you love. Our menu, as always, will consist of delicious & flavoursome dishes made with locally sourced ingredients in the peak of their seasonality from the very best producers our county and country has to offer. Our current a la carte menu will be accompanied by daily specials and a selection of pretty in pink cocktails, so choosing won’t be easy but nothing worth having ever is.
• Booking is advised to avoid disappointment
• £10pp deposit is required for all bookings
• Winter Warmer vouchers will not be accepted on either of these dates
Join us for our third of these very special evenings. The Salt Cellar chefs, Matt & Duncan, will team up with the super talented Matt Powell from Fishing & Foraging Wales to create a menu inspired by Pembrokeshire in springtime. Expect beautiful wild garlic, hedgerow herbs, hand picked seaweeds & many other wild & foraged ingredients all gathered by their own fair hands! Matt Powell is producing some incredible food right here in Pembrokeshire, creating exciting, modern dishes steeped in Welsh tradition, while making the most of the plentiful wild ingredients around the county. These are very informal & sociable evenings with the chefs introducing the dishes and giving guests the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the menu together.
• £50 per person, full pre-payment is required for all bookings
• 6 course tasting menu
• For this one special occasion we will be unable to accommodate dietary requirements, except by omitting ingredients. Separate dishes cannot be offered.
• Social tables only
• Advanced bookings only